Friday, February 13, 2009

we're all sick....


What is going around?? I can't believe that it is friday, and I've literally been in bed ALL week!! and now, my poor babies have it. Both, who are not very good sports, have the old smokers cough and headaches. they've been in bed with me for the last two days. On wednesday, Jerry had to come home from work because I was passin out while laying down, whats that about? my ears were ringing so bad that I couldn't even stand up without falling over... it was a scary situation...

So here we are, Friday, Valentines day weekend... and nothing planned for the romantic holiday. Although Jerry hates secrets, nor does he hide them well... we exchanged valentines last night. He's so sweet. I got a western pearl necklace, with a silver heart pendant with rhinestones, and matching earrings. So beautiful. I was so impressed.

So now I just need to feel better long enough to maybe take my man to a nice dinner... and wear my new jewels. but for now, dinner and a movie 'in'. No going out..... I just hope we don't manage to pass this to him... hopefully he's the lucky one.



ON A MORE POSITIVE NOTE: Last weekend, Jerry was in the Cattlewomans Ranch Rodeo Fundraisier, in Rancho Murieta. He, his brother and the Rodmans competted together in a branding event. They took 2nd place... which in all honesty was a joke, and should've been first... but they recieved nice headstalls. They will not be going back next year becuase the greedy women kept all the fees and had no pay out. So after waiting around for 7 hours, taking 2nd with 3:33 in the branding, and no pay out.... it wasn't all that worth it. BUT, Jacob took 1st place in the Jr. Dummy ropiun contest. He roped 6/6 loops... best out of all the kids. Lilly (my niece) took 2nd with 4/6 loops. They were both very excited. Jacob recieved a new buckle, new rope, and a new hat. All in All, it was a pretty good day out at the barn.


1 comment:

ashley said...

yay! you got some pearls!